[jboss-user] List of configuration files I need edit.

Simon Funnell simonfunnell at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:36:48 EDT 2008

Dear List,

I was wondering if someone could give me a list of the configuration
files I need to edit in relation to the following setup.

At present I have a single machine that is providing website and email
services for a single public domain.

I have successfully installed the following software which starts
automatically and appears to run fine on machine start up and after a reset.

Ubuntu 8
MySQL 5
OpenJDK 6
JBoss 4.2.2 GA

I am planning to use Tomcat and Apache James for the website and email
services for the single domain.

Tomcat comes installed with JBoss and James comes in a .sar file so
installation is trivial, configuration is a little trickier.

I now need to:

- Edit configuration files to make the MySQL server available to Tomcat
and James through JBoss.
- Remove any unnecessary configuration elements.

I was hoping if someone would be kind enough to provide me with a list
of the configuration files I need to edit.

I should be able to examine and edit the configuration files themselves,
as I have some experience of that, I am just having trouble learning the
JBoss layout.

Many thanks,

Simon