[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss Tools Not Showing Up After Install

jabailo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 8 18:09:16 EDT 2008

I downloaded the JBoss Toolkit.   Then I copied the contents of \features and \plugins to my Eclipse folder, c:\eclipse.

However, after starting eclipse with the -clean switch, I do New->Project I don't see the Jboss templates as an option.   If I look in the Project Configuration window, I see JBossAS Tools, JBossToolsCore and JBoxTools XDoclet.

How can I get the JBoss Tools to add in to my Project templates?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175175#4175175

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175175