[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error while adding variables to execution context

mlsreekanth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 17:43:55 EDT 2008

Hello Ronald,

Thank you for your quick response. Somehow i am able to match the relations and tried correcting the missing relation (NULL values) and got the system stable.

But, I think it is necessary to have a validation routines/scripts (could be optional , can be enabled by configuration) to validate the process execution data before starting the actual work to reduce the problems in this kind of scenarios.

I am interested to work on this use case and shortly i will post the implementation considerations for this use case.

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175429#4175429

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175429