[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - 4.2.2 LDAPLoginModule Configuration Via ExternalContext MBea

agiatic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 17:51:04 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a JBoss 4.2.2 AS instance wired up to a LDAPLoginModule using Active Directory. I also configured an mbean LDAP external context used for searching.

I was wondering if there is a way to use an LDAP source (configured as a mbean external context) in a login module.

For example, have the login module use a jndi reference to perform authentication?

I'm guessing I would have to write a custom LoginModule to perform the task, but I thought I'd ask the community to see if anyone has done this.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175430#4175430

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175430