[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: integrate JSF with JMS ?

quintenjiang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 10 12:25:27 EDT 2008

Think, the easy way is to save message into database from MDB, the get message from back bean, but it is slow.

By the way, may I know how to do cofiguration, to allow remote JMS client  to run on diffrent machine, I just change java.naming.provider.url=localhost  into Jboss Server IP, but get error:

javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: 10.0.2.35 and discovery failed with error: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out [Root exception is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Receive timed out] [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server 10.0.2.35:1099 [Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to server 10.0.2.35:1099 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]]]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175643#4175643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175643