[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: JBoss JMXConsole ManagedConnection Pool Question

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 10 12:29:22 EDT 2008

Erratic? Possibly. I doubt that you would ever be in a situation where 200 connections get used and are in use continually. You would have to monitor the in use connection count for a period of time to determine the exact usage pattern.

If you want to only ever create 200 connections, then set min and max to the same. Then as long as you don't run into the timeout situation I mentioned earlier, there should be a total of 200 connections created over time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175644#4175644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175644