[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal and mobile devices?

troy.sellers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 20:19:52 EDT 2008

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had an idea on how to go about implementing a set of portal pages that would customise its output depending on the device viewing?
We want to create a portal that is viewable by both a web browser and browsers on mobile devices (iphone, win mobile, black berry etc).

What would be the technique of responding to a request with the correct portal page, depending on the device making the request?

Cheers,
Troy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176016#4176016

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176016