[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Problem with JBPM portion of JBoss Tools 3.0.0.Alpha1 ??

chacon4 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 20:21:27 EDT 2008

My setup: Eclipse 3.4 Ganymede with latest alpha1 version of the JBPM plugin installed.  My JBPM run time is the jbpm-jpdl-3.2.3 suite. (On Windows XP)

I can create a project, and a process definition without a problem.  The connection test to the server embedded in the run time says that it is successful.

I deploy the auto-generated jpdl created during the project creation, using the default options, which also claims to be successful.  The response from the "deploy" step is almost immediate so I don't think it is doing anything.

However, when I hit the URL localhost:8080/jbpm I get nothing but an ugly 404 error

Anybody else get this to work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176017#4176017

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176017