[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - How do you get JBossConnectionFactory to connect to a remote

BrandonBarlow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 12 15:52:31 EDT 2008

I am trying to migrate a straight Java SE app from ActiveMQ to JBoss Messaging. This app creates a JMS ConnectionFactory to a JMS server on a remote machine. I would expect to use code along the lines of:

connectionFactory = new JBossConnectionFactory("tcp://remotemachine.faraway.com:someport");
  | connection = connectionFactory.createConnection();
  | connection.start();
  | session = connection.createSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
  | destination = session.createQueue("MyQueue");

etc. However, there doesn't appear to be any constructor for JBossConnectionFactory that does this. Am I using the wrong approach? Help appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176251#4176251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176251