[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Jbossws Sample build failed

zaiwengong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 12 16:14:52 EDT 2008

Hi,

I downloaded jbossws-1.2.1.GA.zip and installed it to jboss-4.0.5GA using JDK 1.5.0_06 on Windows 2003. Start jboss and I can access http://localhost:8080/jbossws.

To build the samples I dis the following:
- unzip jbossws-samples-1.2.1.GA.zip
- cd  jbossws-samples-1.2.1.GA
- cp ant.properties.example as ant.properties
- in the ant.properties file:
    - set jboss40.home
    - set jbossws.integration.target=jboss40

I then ran ant, but received error:
thirdparty-get:
    [get] Error getting http://repository.jboss.org/apache-collections/3.1/lib
/commons-collections.jar to D:\jbossws-samples-1.2.1.GA\thirdparty\commons-collections.jar

Do I need to set proxy anywhere?
My machine itself has no problem access http://repository.jboss.org. Then I tried to manually download the commons-collections.jar and placed it in the ..\thirdparty directory and run ant again, but received another error:
D:\jbossws-samples-1.2.1.GA\build.xml:249:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not load provider:org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.WSContractConsumerFactoryImpl

Any clue? I appreciate your help greatly! I am now being blocked :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176257#4176257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176257