[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM console

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 16 02:23:25 EDT 2008

"kiranshenoy" wrote :
  | Is the only access to kick off a process is via JBPM console ?

No, you can also use the api, or seam but that can be read on many places

"kiranshenoy" wrote :
  | How can i change the look and feel of the console.
via CSS

"kiranshenoy" wrote :
  | Are there any demos out there to check JBPM out ?
You just did... at least you mention below you did.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176676#4176676

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176676