[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: can't lookup datasource via JNDI

axismundi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 16 03:40:39 EDT 2008

the reason is, I need to deploy the same WAR several times, but have it at a single place in the file-system. On Linux, you can create symbolic links. But on windows the only solution is to deploy the war via Context-file and have the baseDoc refer to the same (external) location in the fs.

I was wrong, the datasource is deployed properly (before the WAR).
However it still complains that env is not bound. (The same WAR can be deployed properly if put into the deploy-dir.)

Even more strange, for some reason, when the WAR is deployed using myapp.xml-context, JBoss starts to scan the super-directory (jboss/server/)!

Would it help to deploy the WAR's _after_ the server has started, using the manager app?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176691#4176691

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176691