[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Management questions

jmesnil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 16 03:47:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm currently writing the management code for JBoss Messaging and I want to be sure we integrate well with JBoss MC for our next release.

Due to our requirements (e.g. being embeddable in another application), we do not use MC to manage our resources.
Instead our managed resources (Queues, Topics, etc.) are created dynamically and registered in a MBeanServer.
However, when we run in standalone (using JBoss MC), the MBeanServer we use is injected by the MC (currently, the platform MBeanServer is injected).

I'd like to be sure we play nice with JBoss MC but I did not found in the documentation or the wiki some answers to my questions.
- Which MBeanServer is used by the MC to register its annotated resources (the platform one or another)? Is it configurable?
- How can I inject this MBeanServer to be also used as the MBeanServer for our own managed resources?

Thanks for the help,
jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176692#4176692

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176692