[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Is any plugin needed

javauser07 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 24 05:52:17 EDT 2008

I want to create EJB server and Client Project on Jboss server 4.2.2 version
Ide is Eclipse 3.3.
For Eclipse 3.3 EJB Project automatically came.
So I did the following in eclipse
File->New Project->EJB-EJB Project->Test Project uder server Jboss4.2.
so Project is created, but when I am trying to create Session bean, in eclipse there is nothing like session bean.
Pakckage Folder -->New -->(nothing like session beans or entity benns) also under others I saw there is nothing like session beans or entity beans.

Can any help me in this please.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178519#4178519

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178519