[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal Deployment

nhearne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 24 05:56:11 EDT 2008

Using jboss-portal 2.6.6
I need to deply  a new portal and a portlet within it into the jboss-portal
and access via http://localhost:8080//myproject

I have been following documents so I know how to create a new portal and a new portlet, the problem
is after following the doucments the new portal/portlet is accessed/viewed from http://localhost:8080/portal with 'JBOssPortal' on the top and Home,News,Whether tabs which I don't really need to show to the customers.
I need to deploy my portal and my portler from the scratch and deploy it so it only has my own contents
and I view it from http://localhost:8080//myproject.

Can you please help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178521#4178521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178521