[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to set the theme programatically

m.paranjape do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 08:23:55 EDT 2008

I have found a partial solution to this problem.

Portal.setDeclaredProperty(ThemeConstants.PORTAL_PROP_THEME, themeName);

This changes the theme.  The above line of code sets the theme across users. i.e for any and every user who logs in the portal the theme will be changed. This is not what I want.

My requirement is when the user changes the theme it should be changed for that particular user itself and should not reflect for other users just as it happens in case of dashboard.

Could any one out there help me resolve this problem?

Appreciate if anyone from the JBoss portal team addresses this as I have a deadline to meet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178787#4178787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178787