[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: increasing the height of the hearder - jboss portal

nhearne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 08:34:20 EDT 2008

"m.paranjape" wrote : You need to play around with the stylesheet. Follow the follwing steps.

  | 1) check the theme that your are using in your portal page and go to the appropriate theme folder under your jboss-portal.sar\portal-core.war\themes folder.
  |
  | 2) open the portal_style.css file
  |
  | 3) Trying changing the #header-container, #header and #logoName as per your needs.
  |
  | Everything about the look and feel of the portal is in this style sheet.

Hello Thanks very much for your reply.
I am using 'renaissance' theme and have been playing with portal_style.css file in the 'renaissance' folder (I am using jboss protal bundle 2.6.6) working on exaclty same styles as you said (#header-container, #header and #logoName ) but nothing seem to have any affect on the height of the header, I thought changing the height on the #header should do it but it didn't! I have tried every single property in these styles and nothing has worked. I have manged to chagne the size of the image and other things but not the height of the header, am I missing something?

All the best!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178792#4178792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178792