[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - How can I use different DestinationManager services

EugenyT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 2 01:23:35 EDT 2009

I'm trying to use different DestinationManager services. Reason for that - I need to use different PersistantManager and StateManager for different durable topics.

In order to do that I deploy AAA-jms-service.xml
includes :

    <depends optional-attribute-name="MessageCache">jboss.mq:service=AAAMessageCache
    <depends optional-attribute-name="PersistenceManager">jboss.mq:service=AAAPersistenceManager
    <depends optional-attribute-name="StateManager">jboss.mq:service=AAAStateManager

    <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=AAADestinationManager
    <depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManager">jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager

After deploy of AAA-JMS-Service.xml and ear includes MDB which intended to listen to AAATopic I see the following exception :

javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: The destination TOPIC.AAATopic.DurableSubscription[clientId=AAA-Handler name=AAAdb selector=null] does not exist !

When I'm looking on AAADestinationManager on jmx-console I see that clients map is empty, although I see AAATopic on MessageCounter and Message statistics.

JBOSS version 4.2.3

Is it possible at all to use different DestinationManager services?
If yes - any thoughts about what I'm doing wrong?
If no - is there any other way to use different persistant and state managers.

Thanks a lot in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222845#4222845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222845