[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: How to subclass JDBCCacheLoader

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 04:53:17 EDT 2009

"genman" wrote :
  | But instead of writing code, one thing you could consider is simply adding a update timestamp column to the cache loader's table, which is populated through a trigger. Then a background process run by your DBA could cull the data as necessary.

With the fixes Manick have done, now I can subclass JDBCCacheloader, and introduced a timestamp in:

TimestampedJDBCCacheLoader.populatePreparedStatementForInsert

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223928#4223928

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223928