[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Easier RESTeasy

srahaingoson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 04:55:14 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm very new to server-side development and I'm having a difficult time making out exactly where to put what file when using RESTEasy.

I would appreciate if someone could point me to a more accessible tutorial or give a brief overview of the installation and configuration. For a beginner, the official documentation doesn't really linger on these parts and comprehending the examples is even steeper an obective.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223929#4223929

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223929