[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Definitive Correct postgres-persistence-service.xml for 1.4.

javadba@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 13:21:41 EDT 2009

I've seen information pointing to various versions of this, but each version has had its own issues.

My scenario is non-clustered durable destinations are failing with the following message:

   javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to route Reference[]:RELIABLE to TestQueue

As part of the triage on this, I just want to ensure that the postgres-persistence-service.xml is exactly right: can someone post it here that is working for durable queues/or topics ?

thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224122#4224122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224122