[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: What is the definition of Node in treecache? Passive?

yangju do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 13:26:47 EDT 2009

Just before the jvm got outofmemory error, we notice in the log many entries like this:
putNodeEvent(): eviction node event queue size is at 98% threshold value of capacity: 200000 You will need to reduce the wakeUpIntervalSeconds parameter.

Our wakeUpIntervalSeconds is set as 3 (seconds). I don't understand what the eviction node even queue is and why it can reach almost 200,000. Does it take memory or it just writes into file system? It is likely this eviction queue causes the outofmemory? Is there anything we can configure treecache or jboss to avoid outofmemory?

Thank you very much for your help.
P.S. We do have a jboss support license. But since jboss and redhat are merged, our login does not work anymore. We are working with redhat people to sort this out. In the meantime, I have to post our questions here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224123#4224123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224123