[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Forms Authtentication not forwarding to correct page.

kazan77777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 11 10:39:10 EDT 2009

I am implementing forms authentication, but after I login I am forwarded to my .css file.

If I launch my web browser and type in something like this:
http://localhost/intranet/projects.faces

I am forwarded to my login page.  I proceed to enter my credentials, then hit submit.

Jboss authenticates me.  However, I am forward to my applications .css file, which resides in intranet/css.

This doesn't make any since to me.  I am expecting it to forward to the intended url, which is http://localhost/intranet/projects.faces.

I am using JBoss 5.0.1.

Can someone give me a hand?

My login config is like this:
  <application-policy name="other">
  |     <authentication>
  |       <login-module code="org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule" flag="required">
  |         <module-option name="dsJndiName">java:/MySqlDS</module-option>
  |         <module-option name="principalsQuery">
  |           SELECT
  |             password
  |           FROM