[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Weird Jbpm exception.. need help...

xpcoder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 11 12:18:35 EDT 2009

Has anyone ever met such exception while doing jbpm integration with struts and spring. I'm very confused.
I connect a decision node to a state node and then next an End state. The process goes all the way down to that state node. But when I try to signal that state by coding processInstance.signal(), this exception pop up...

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jbpm.msg.jms.JmsMessageServiceFactory cannot be cast to org.jbpm.svc.ServiceFactory

It's a Http status 500 page...
The server console says: 00:16:33,859 ERROR [CachedConnectionValve] Application error: default did not complete its transaction
This signal exception always happen when the next node is an End state...

Please help me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224996#4224996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224996