[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: My servlet is not using the JBoss identity keystore

fthurber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 13 14:13:20 EDT 2009

I was able to ameliorate this problem be creating a sar file with a class that subclassed JBoss's  SystemPropertiesService.  This allowed me to use an encrypted password.   Actually it just reads keystore password from the keystore.password file, decrypts it, and sets the javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword System property.

Does this sound about right, or is there an easier way to set javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225174#4225174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225174