[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Having an issue with Hibernate in JbossAS5

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 13 14:27:14 EDT 2009

Now I get it - you posted the stack trace shown in the browser. At least that is what I think you posted based on the phrase "from the web page". Such stack traces are usually not that helpful (and this one is not).

The console log has the real cause of the problem:

06:50:00,805 ERROR [STDERR] java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
06:50:00,805 ERROR [STDERR] at java.util.LinkedList.entry(LinkedList.java:368)
06:50:00,805 ERROR [STDERR] at java.util.LinkedList.get(LinkedList.java:313)
06:50:00,805 ERROR [STDERR] at railo.runtime.exp.PageExceptionImpl.a(Unknown Source)
06:50:00,805 ERROR [STDERR] at railo.runtime.exp.PageExceptionImpl.a(Unknown Source)
06:50:00,805 ERROR [STDERR] at railo.runtime.exp.PageExceptionImpl.getTagContext(Unknown Source)
06:50:00,805 ERROR [STDERR] at railo.runtime.exp.CatchBlock.do(Unknown Source)
06:50:00,806 ERROR [STDERR] at railo.runtime.exp.CatchBlock.get(Unknown Source)
06:50:00,806 ERROR [STDERR] at railo.runtime.exp.CatchBlock.void(Unknown Source)
06:50:00,806 ERROR [STDERR] at railo.runtime.exp.CatchBlock.duplicate(Unknown Source)
06:50:00,806 ERROR [STDERR] at railo.runtime.op.Duplicator.duplicate(Unknown Source)
06:50:00,806 ERROR [STDERR] at railo.runtime.functions.struct.Duplicate.call(Unknown Source)

Though I am wondering at this time if the IndexOutOfBounds exception is caused by the PageExceptionImpl.a() method failing to do whatever it needs to do to handle the exception caught by railo.runtime.op.Duplicator.duplicate() [at least that is where I think the original exception occurs based on the name of the called method: CatchBlock.duplicate] or if the out-of-bound excpetion is what initally caused the error in railo.runtime.op.Duplicator.duplicate(). Not having that source code I could not say.

Anyway, without know what the exact problem is, it is hard to say what could be done to "fix" it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225175#4225175

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225175