[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: NullPointerException in JavaEEComponentHelper with JBoss

japase do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 05:13:31 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have no such message in the console window. On the other hand I have only INFO, WARNING and ERROR messages. I can start the server with DEBUG enabled, but for which category?

The server.log file, on the other hand, seems to have all the debug lines, but even there I couldn't find any such message. I can send the entire file, if necessary, but it is almost 23 MB large!

To create a simple application can be quite difficult because we don't really know what the problem is. I can probably create an application that would be much simpler then the one I'm trying to deploy, i.e. containing just a couple of EJBs, but is still build (generated) based on our framework. But I'm not allowed to send such application other then through Red Hat support channel.

I have already created a simple application (still based on our framework) with only one, generated EJB (totally two; one resides in the framework) and could, in fact, deploy and run this application.

But the EJB injection we have in our web services doesn't seem to work - variables defined as:

  | @EJB private ifs.application.connecttestorder.TestOrderInteractionLocal local;

are null run time and only traditional look up is working. The EJBs in this simple application don't have any mutual references, so maybe the problem lies in EJB injection?

I can try to create a simple application with just a couple of EJBs referring to each other (with EJB injection, as we generate our code) and supply with more info/error stack.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225288#4225288

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225288