[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Different jboss-aop.xml files for unit testing

nizzy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 16 05:15:39 EDT 2009

Hi Flavia,

I cannot seem to get the verbose mode to work!

I have tried;

1. adding the -Djboss.aop.verbose=true setting to the VM Arguments of my JUnit test class's run configuration (eclipse)

2. Set the jboss.aop.verbose=true as a System property setting via
System.setProperty("jboss.aop.verbose", "true");

Neither of which seem to make any difference. I do not have any aop configuration file or anythin like that - do I need one to define this setting?

The "call pointcuts" work in the examples provided by the aop release, that I have tried!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225841#4225841

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225841