[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problem migrating application from JBoss 4.2.2 to 5.0.1

margotmedia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 17 12:37:26 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have an enterprise application running fine under JBoss 4.2.2. I tried to deploy it under JBoss 5.0.1, but it gives me the following error:

"Error in the server: mismatch between expected constructor arguments and supplied arguments."

The errors occurs in line 1242 of class org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl. When it calls the the newInstance method of the Constructor class, it throws an IllegalArgumentException.

Weird thing is that in the code there is a comment saying: "         // if mismatch between constructor instance args and supplied args -- shouldn't happen"

Well, it shouldn't happen but it happened!

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226255#4226255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226255