[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to set empty renders for portlets

dvanwest do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 17 13:22:29 EDT 2009

We typically indicate the empty renderer in the page description file portal-object.xml.  Not sure this approach will meet your needs.

  | <window>
  |                     <window-name>Intro</window-name>
  |                     <instance-ref>introInstance</instance-ref>
  |                     <region>top</region>
  |                     <height>2</height>
  |                     <properties>
  |                         <property>
  |                             <name>theme.renderSetId</name>
  |                             <value>emptyRenderer</value>
  |                         </property>
  |                     </properties>
  |                 </window>

As for preventing drag & drop for windows within a specific region... we modified the dyna.js file to remove the drag & drop hooks for any window regions within an enclosing div which has a special class name we use to indicate the region shouldn't allow drag or drop activity.  We add the special class name to a region in the layout JSP.

Maybe others have a better solution?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226260#4226260

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226260