[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Problems after Migration from WebSphere to JBoss (Broken

gaohoward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 27 18:17:06 EDT 2009

Based on the log, I think the problem is that the server side closed a connection when ever it hasn't received a lease ping for more than 10 seconds. Maybe your network condition is not so good, or very busy. I suggest you enlarge the clientLeasePeriod parameter. also please set the pingFrequency like:

  | <attribute name="pingFrequency" isParam="true">214748364</attribute>

JBM requires this to be very large to work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227091#4227091

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227091