[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Minor code change causes complete WAR redeploy, how to f

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 01:48:25 EDT 2009

If you have configured eclipse to Never publish automatically then neither Jboss nor tomcat in WTP will be fast :)

We copy changes incrementally to the exploded location by default so not sure why you are saying we are rebuilding the entire war (that should only happen if you are doing a full publish).

Are you actually using *our* server adapter and not the WTP one ?

The JBoss WTP one will rebuild the entire war, we don't.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227454#4227454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227454