[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - javassist.bytecode.BadBytecode: cannot find [B

Mike03 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 16:20:06 EDT 2009

Hello, I have a problem starting up our application with the latest jboss-5.1.0.CR with enableLoadTimeWeaving=true where javassist throws the exception from the subject header during instrumentation of our classes.

We don't experience this problem with jboss-5.0.1.GA.  Inspecting the manifest of lib/javassist.jar for both jboss releases shows an identical version of 3.9.0.GA.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question

Thanks,
Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227649#4227649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227649