[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: How do I add the richfaces library to eclipse? (experien

Meghiddo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 16:21:35 EDT 2009

maybe it has something to do with the default file structure for projects in eclipse?  I have noticed that sometimes I will download source files for a project, and sometims I cannot open it when I try to import it into eclipse.  WHen I look around in the folder I notice all the files that are supposed to be there, but they are all located in different folders, the file structure is completely different from the projects I have successfully built in eclipse.

could that be part of it?   Im just grasping at straws at this point

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227650#4227650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227650