[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Integration problem of jBPM 4, Spring and Hibernate

rogerofyan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 4 09:51:48 EDT 2009

"KeithWong123" wrote :
  | Do you have any working example or tutorial recommended to me?  I want to learn how to integrate JBPM4, Spring and Hibernate.  However, I cannot find any example which can guide me through the whole process.
  |
  | Now I am facing this problem:

The jbpm and spring integration is well documented in the jBPM Developer Guide now, check it out first. http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4.0/devguide/html_single/#springIntegration

To access spring bean in jbpm scope, I think you could try the code below:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247867#4247867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247867