[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Access JBoss Cache from different web applications?

snacker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 5 22:16:22 EDT 2009

We had a similar problem, but not specifically dealing with the cache.
We chose the second option mentioned here http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/useJBossWebClassLoaderinJBoss5

Also, you might want to make sure you don't have duplicate classes in different jars/wars/ears.

I haven't tried to access the cache via the MBean service, but it shouldn't be too difficult using the standard jmx api's: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/javax/management/package-summary.html

I think you can also get the jmx interfaces via the InitialiContext::lookup(...) route.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248277#4248277

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248277