[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: TreeCache Cluster problem (JBoss 4.2.3 and JBossCache 1.

snacker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 5 22:25:46 EDT 2009

Let me start of by saying "I don't know what the problem/solution is".

We don't use udp, so I'm not sure if there is a configuration issue there.
I would check to see if any other non-4.2.3 jboss instances might be trying to connect... (that is just a guess).

anonymous wrote : java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.cache.loader.NodeData cannot be cast to org.jboss.cache.loader.NodeData

It is usually a ClassLoader problem when the jvm says 'X' can't be cast to 'X'.
Do you have the jboss cache jars in your application (war/ear)?

We remove them from any war/ear/jar that is put in the deploy* and farm directories and always put them in the lib directory.

This is just a guess though.

(good luck)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248278#4248278

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248278