[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss 4.2.1 HTTPS connections problem

lusutheghost do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 6 11:12:03 EDT 2009

I am using HTTPS connector and all works fine until the following scenario happends:
1) browser sends request (server gets it)
2) server is bussy processing it (JSP, struts)
3) connection is dropped by:
- browser refresh, or
- using a new link
The result is that the processing thread remains open indefinetly, as can be seen in http://localhost:8080/status. Problem is that the CPU goes 100% after that. Few requests like that and all CPU cores are locked up and the server nearly freezes. I have to restart JBoss after that.

Server runs on CentOS 5.3. I could not reproduce it on Windows. Debugger attached shows a stack trace 100% in JBoss libraries.

The HTTPS connector is configured with no particullar settings (keystore removed):

Any ideeas of a setting to avoid this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248511#4248511

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248511