[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Default encryption scheme for SynchronizingLDAPExtLoginModul

DeanoUK do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 07:18:04 EDT 2009

Hi all,

We have a scheme where if AD is down, the user authenticates via the locally stored credentials in the database, which have been stored via the SynchronizingLDAPExtLoginModule.

However. I'm having trouble matching the password scheme of the database login module (DBIdentityLoginModule) to that of the SynchronizingLDAPExtLoginModule.

What scheme does SynchronizingLDAPExtLoginModule use and what should I configure the database login module to use so that passwords can be validated locally?

Regards,

Dean

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250357#4250357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250357