[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Linking JBPM processes with external entities

dinosaurus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 07:28:45 EDT 2009

Hello,

We have a legacy system which uses Hibernate and JBPM for tracking entity state in workflow. E.g. we have Offer business entity which is processed through an approval cycle.

In our entity we have a process id field/property which points to the process instance it is bound to. Every time we have some workflow transitions with execute them on this process instance.

Currently we have e problem with cross querying between JBPM and our system's entities. E.g. we need to search for Offers by their attributes and by workflow states. Since JBPM API is designed so that it hides direct Hibernate object mappings it is unclear how to do such type of queries.

Could you please advice what to do in such situations?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250360#4250360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250360