[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Problem moving from 4.1 to 4.2 using Spring configuratio

saraswati.santanu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 2 14:36:10 EST 2009

Suganda,
    It will be helpful if you can upload a sample jpdl you want to execute and a small code snippet that can deploy and start that flow.

    It is difficult to conclude anything by looking at the stack trace. But the root of the exception suggests some missing tables.

  | Factory method [public org.jbpm.api.ProcessEngine org.jbpm
  | .pvm.internal.cfg.SpringConfiguration.buildProcessEngine()] threw exception; nested exception is org
  | .jbpm.api.JbpmException: no jBPM DB schema: no JBPM4_EXECUTION table.   Run the create.jbpm.schema t
  | arget first in the install tool.

So make sure that the schema for JBPM is created properly.

As for spring-transaction-interceptor, I would say it is okay to use current=false. In fact I prefer not to set current=true. current=true expects a transaction to be present, while as current=false creates a transaction if it does not exists, and uses the existing one if already exists. In short current=true means propagation behaviour MANDATORY and current=false means propagation behaviour REQUIRED.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268619#4268619

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268619