[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: How to suspend Join Execution

saraswati.santanu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 2 14:52:01 EST 2009

Did you do these two steps before deleting?

  |     	((TaskImpl)task).setExecution((Execution)null);
  |     	((TaskImpl)task).setExecutionDbid(null);

The task should not be associated with any execution if you want to delete that. So before deleting set the execution as null, so that the task is kind of orphaned.

Your flow might have some problem. You are jumping out of the fork-join without completing the join activity. This might create some confusion. I believe this can be done in a cleaner way.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268620#4268620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268620