[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: [jbpm 4.2] Finding a Process Instance

saraswati.santanu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 5 06:04:14 EST 2009

Hi Mike,
    you caught me. What you did was perfect and my way of creating query is definitely not the correct way. Thanks for pointing that and sorry for giving an incorrect code.

   For the current exception you might need to see if you have <environment-interceptor /> in you command service declaration in jbpm.cfg.xml. EnvironmentInterceptor creates hibernate Session. So try that and let us know if it works.

  Otherwise you can provide the jbpm.cfg you are using. We can check if there is some problem there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269127#4269127

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269127