[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] - JBoss-Spring-ActiveMQ integration issue

katoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 9 01:39:13 EST 2009

I am using Spring2.5.5, ActiveMQ5.3, JBoss 5.1.

I am using 10 concurrent cousumers in DefaultMessageListenerContainer

I have tried with "cacheLevelName" property with None,Session,Connection
The problem is that only one consumer gets invoked. I have tested it.

Can somebody help me? I want
1. if 10 messages (huge) come to my queue, the all the 10 consumers get invoked and complete the process
 2. how can I increase this number as my number of messages consumers increase ,since in ActiveMQ console  I am just seeing fixed number of consumers. i.e. how to pool ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269718#4269718

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269718