[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Extracting information from a jpdl file

saraswati.santanu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 9 01:42:59 EST 2009

Sebastian,
   I completely agree with you. The code I have given there is nothing more than a work around. There should be some method may be part of either Execution/OpenExecution interface and/or ExecutionService which does the job properly. And I have already voted for the issue.

Ajay,
   If your requirement is to show all the tasks possible by an user even if the task is not currently active, then that will be fairly difficult to achieve. Data model of Jbpm4 does not support that. So you will have to change there. Since "Task" is the representation of manual tasks in Jbpm4, it makes sense to have actors/roles/swimlanes for tasks. Actors with something else does not make much sense.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269719#4269719

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269719