[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: TaskQuery w/ ProcessInstanceId possible?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 11 10:47:10 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : We never really solved this. As best I can tell, trying to get tasks for an execution or track what is going on by execution kind of goes against the paradigm of jbpm. I

No specifically. Regarding the tasklists. there just  have not been many requests for this (only you two) and noone filed a jira issue for it as an enhancement and tried to gather votes for it.

Regarding the tracking, this is (afaik, since I do not use it) an option in the console. And there is a jira issue for adding additional events in the db.  So if that is important to you, vote for it .

anonymous wrote : Instead, we created assignment handlers etc. that assigned the tasks at the time they are created, then created methods like getTaskByAssignee or getUnassignedTasks, etc to get hold of the tasks.

getTaskByAssignee within the context of a processinstance? Since the global one is there.

anonymous wrote : Even figuring out which execution is the one you want seems somewhat random, so we created this method:

This one I do not get... what is the added value of this...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270239#4270239

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270239