[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Jboss Server crashes when uploading images to ebay

joydevsingha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 3 00:49:33 EST 2009

Hi All,

In my application I am reading images from a zip file (one at a time) and then I am uploading it to ebay(third party). I am using IO Streams to read images from zip and store it temporalily at some location before uploading to ebay. Uploading works fine for the first iteration (ie reading first image from zip file) but the jboss server crashes down when the application reads the second image from the zip file and write it to a temporary location. I am closing all the streams after use.

The same program ran successfully as a standalone application. But when it is deployed in JBoss the server crashes immediately.

Any help regarding this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206427#4206427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206427