[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Receive Tokens Creation in Jbpm BPEL

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 3 01:27:59 EST 2009

Hi,

I am using Jbpm BPEL 1.1.1 and have deployed a process which has many receive activities in it.

When I start the process, it gets executed. The first receive activity is executed and the process is waiting for the second receive activity to get executed. At this point of time I query for getting the receive tokens using the code 	Collection receiveTokens = integrationSession.findReceiveTokens(bpelProcDef);

I get only the receive tokens for the first receive activity. I checked the DB table jbpm_token, it had only the receive token for the first receive activity

When are the receive tokens getting created in the DB?

Thanks
Dhanush

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206431#4206431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206431