[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ClassCastException when casting ObjectMessage object

chicken do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 07:33:13 EST 2009

I deploy my applicaiton in the webapps.war folder:
server/default/deploy/webapps.war
it is unpbacked.
my Application run on Solaris 9.
to redeploy my application:
- I compile and copy new classes to
server/default/deploy/webapps.war/WEB-INF/classes by Ant program.
- then I use VI editor to modify the web.xml
server/default/deploy/webapps.war/WEB-INF/web.xml
(only insert a bank line, and delete the blank line and quit: "wq")
when the web.xml is modified, my application is reload

Perhaps it is a bad way to reload an application, but I don't know the better way, I am new with JBoss :)

Thanks for your patience

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206936#4206936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206936