[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: ExpirationPolicy & ClusteredCacheLoader

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 07:33:55 EST 2009

Just another thing to note as well, my cache is set in REP_ASYNC mode but before i put anything into the cache i tell it that this is a local value.

  | treeCache.getInvocationContext().getOptionOverrides().setCacheModeLocal(true);
  | treeCache.put(nodePath,map);

So this makes make my cache a LOCAL cache but configured with a ClusteredCacheLoader(We had discussed before ages ago).

anonymous wrote :
  | Do you see this with any other cache loaders, e.g., a file cache loader? Try using a FCL, create a node, restart the cache, and access the node (to load it from the FCL) and see if it expires. This will help pinpoint the issue.

Will try and have a look at it today or tomorrow. Will post when i look at it again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206937#4206937

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206937